Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Been A long While

Alright, I don't want to write too much right now because I simply don't feel like it. It's been a while since I wrote in any of my blogs and ALOT has happened. Unfortunately I haven't been in much of a mood to deal with it or write about it. I just found out I will have to wait one more day to register for school because of hurricane Ike.



In fact, everything for the past week and a half can be chalked up to Ike and its effect on Houston. I can't even think of a time when I have seen the city this unorganized, its shocking really. Something that took less than a day to happen has effect this city and every city in a line due north of us up to Chicago.



On top of that I have been reflecting on a lot of things, trying to find things out about myself and doing some serious soul searching. My head probably can't take much more but I can tell you this, I will have something to write here later, once I sort out all that's happened.



In the mean time, Fall is near...the cold air is near which excites me and at the same time I just wish things could be like they were two or three years ago. There's nothing good right now, nothing how it should be.

No comments: