Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Someone Please Help *facepalm*

Already this week is looking a lot better than the last. I guess things are darkest just before it brightens back up. But how luminous will the brightness get this time? It might sound bad that I am talking about things being better and already here I am worrying at the same time about the darkness coming back.



Well I had to come to a realization the other day after talking to Heather the other day...the darkness will always be there. Whether its right in your face or crept back into the deepest, most remote corners of your mind. We've got to live with it and combat it as best as we're allowed.



Right now the little bit of darkness that's creeping up is my fear that me liking this girl is going to bring me back down. I really can tell I like her and we're okay friends, I know some stuff about her. But I don't know how to progress this. She posted on her myspace saying that if someone likes her "they should just ask her out". Okay does that mean I should take her advice. In my understanding and past knowledge I know girls don't always know what they want and don't always advertise what they really mean they want.



That could be a defense mechanism to weed out guys...or any number of things. I once told Rickey that the problem with guys like me and him who are preceptive and sort of smart is that we know how to read into things. We have some understanding of Human Psychology and it hurts us in the long run because we know all of the different things that the little things can mean.



At the same time it helps us alot, we're able to take precautions and things like that and know what people mean and understand some of the things they do better. But this girl is complex, she's hard to read. I don't know what it is about her but I can't tell if I should take that step and ask her out...or if I should do my usual cower away and bitch about it to you guys later.



To make matters worse her eyes have this power, they're so deep and entrancing that its like getting caught in Itachi's Tsukyomi (I know I'm a nerd...look it up). I either freeze up, or say something very random and stupid, for example, "Jeeze you have pretty eyes." That's not smooth, that's the opposite of smooth.



Someone...ladies advice please.

No comments: