Friday, July 25, 2008

I want to believe

I think that anyone who really knows me well, will know one thing. I have been an X-Files fan since the show first premiered. I was a little kid then watching it at my brother's house on that Sunday night. I think that something about that show just made me love it. Regardless I am happy to say that today the movie came out, and while the many of the reviews say "its for the fans only" I could care less. I am a fan right?



I am going to go over to the theater later today and watch that, mostly because I have been on this "I have to see all the movies I want to kick" and so far I have missed like one movie I wanted to watch: Get Smart. Other than that I have seen everything that I wanted to see.



I've also got it on my mind to possible ask this girl if she wants to hang out this weekend. Not sure what else I can say or do to get her attention, if I don't already have it. It's scary to have to walk up to someone and take that step, maybe it would be easier if I just had something I could pawn it off on, like if we had to hang out for a reason and get to know each other. But I wonder: Do girls really ever think that guys innocently ask to go to dinner or movies?



I guess that even if things don't go swimmingly, I've got X-Files...something I've looked forward to for what--six years now. It'll be good to see Mulder and Scully back in action.

No comments: