Sunday, December 24, 2006

Prognosis: Boredom

I have been pretty much sitting around the house here for the last few days, I have been going out with friends every once in a while. What sucks is that it seems when I get home everyone who wanted to hang out is suddenly busy or not around. I really don't like being here for long stints of time, its no fun just being here with family, I get so bored and there's not really many places I can go alone around here because of the Christmas shoppers.



So I have taken to doing things around here that normally I wouldn't do, but this is boredom. It's a war you have to fight, you have to stave off the encroaching armies of boredness. So far I have watched a lot of news, like piles of it: The War in Iraq, more stupid stuff said by politicians, Rosie O'Donald and Trump...



Then there was my picture downloading spree, all that I could find on Something Awful, then just funny picture sites in general, then pictures of Kristin Davis, then I just started downloading GIF images...



The other night PJ and I looked up people from Junior High and High School online just for kicks, we found a lot of them and were surprised to see how a lot of them looked. Then there have been the times that I hung out with people; the other night PJ, Megan, Austin and I sat around and drank, had a lot of fun. Once again I didn't get drunk but I think I came pretty close. Thing was I had to drive home that night so I didn't want it to get too bad. Don't worry though, I actually waited a long time after drinking to try and drive home.



Well there is not much to talk about, but I should have a lot of pictures to put up if I ever get back to seeing some of my friends around here. Right now I am going to go ahead and clean out some of my friends lists and the like. No use leaving that stuff cluttered up.

No comments: