Monday, December 04, 2006

The Girl In Question

It's been a long time since I went on one of my rants. Usually around this time of year is when I get into full rant mode, the holidays are upon us and I have to say that everyone is busy. There are exams, shopping and just the regular stress of the season.



But its odd, things have gotten pushed to the back of my mind, I remember Brandon saying that dreams can effect your day to day life, they can just keep you from going about the everyday tasks that you normally would have no problem doing. Well I have been having dreams about someone a lot lately, which odd because I haven't seen her since like August.



A good friend of mine who has become a mostly online friend, but lives right here in the same city; I just miss her and the thing is I don't get why all of a sudden now she is at the forefront of my mind. I really want to hang out with her, just take her to the movies or something like that. We've never really had hangout time, I used to go visit her where she worked, I would sit and eat some, talk with her and just be happy for a while, this at a time when I hated all that was going on with me otherwise.



There are a lot of good people that I used to hang out with so much last year that I never get to see anymore. It's sad to say but it seems like as semesters change my friends rotate in and out, and this girl is one person I don't want that to happen to.



The other thing is that at the rate things are going I probably won't see her until January, when her birthday rolls around. I am going to get her a Christmas gift, I told her this already and I expressed to her that I just want to see the look on her face when she sees what I have gotten for her.



It really sucks having someone in your head, but then its good knowing you have a good friend that cares about you alot. If I could, I would tell her that I think about her all of the time, even though she is so sure in her head no one is ever thinking about her when she's not around.



Hm, so this rant turned into my endless ramblings about a girl, I guess I am in too pleasant a mood to rant at the present, which is a welcome change of pace.

No comments: