Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Man Brands His Wife As Property

I found a rather disturbing news story just a while ago, it would seem that a man branded his newly wed wife on their wedding night, he says so that other men would know who she belonged to. The brand is on her butt, I'm not sure how he got it on her without her knowing, maybe he snuck up in when she was sleep. But the thing is that just the fact that someone thinks like this shows you everything that is wrong with people. And it scares me a little bit that its 2006, damn near 2007 and people can still feel this way.



I mean its hardly consider ethical to brand your animals anymore, let alone your loved ones. Thing is the guy is wanted for police questioning, I think they should just let her brand him, I mean if they are married he's as much hers as she is his right? It's only fair.

No comments: