Monday, April 11, 2011

Holly Commission by Green Desire

I had Green Desire draw me a commissioned piece of Holly Prescott from the novel. As most of you know I’m always excited to have someone do a commission for me of one of my characters and in the past I’ve posted some of their work, with the link to their pages of course. Well I wanted to post this one and I wanted to say that she is just awesome, the detail that she’s got in these pieces, especially in the fast is nothing short of amazing. Here’s a small version of the Holly picture.

Holly_Small

Of course, click her to make it bigger. But that’s still not the full size of what she did really. Here are some detail shots.

Holly_hands_sectHolly_face_sect

Those are full sized detailed images of the face and hands there, I just love her work. Thanks again Green Desire!

No comments: