Saturday, January 31, 2009

List

Was talking to Auraya and she was saying how she doesn't know some things about me, although she didn't specify. So I thought I would do one of these cheesy "getting to know you" blogs to waste my time and yours.




  • I wear a size fifteen shoe (American)

  • I've never left the contenint

  • I hate pickles, but will still eat them some of the time for some reason

  • Redwall is the first book that got me into reading

  • I can never wear hats

  • I'm quiet literally blind...without glasses or contacts, I can't see to drive or walk really.

  • I refuse to buy an iPOD, not out of some hatred for Apple, but because I am simply scared I will break the thing.

  • I have a long standing rivalry with School Buses

  • I own a Datsund doggy named Carlen

  • I have three nephews and a step nephew and two nieces.

  • I hate peanut butter

  • I find something about horses unnerving

  • I have these strange habits when it comes to hygine, I will clean my hands very often for no reason and I will clean my ears and nails more than once a day even if there's no visibile dirt.

  • I've had a gun and a knife pulled on me

  • I've had my writing published before

  • In my life time I have drawn over 75 comic books

  • I quite literally can't see a girl crying and not stop to help them, not sure where it came from but if I manage to pass by and leave them, it will bother me for days.

  • I've sent someone to the hospital in a fight before, they did swing at me first, but I hit them once with a chair.

  • I have an overwhelming fear of heights.

  • I've actually been told I am a good cook.

  • I don't like cake

  • I have a problem with hording things, I keep numbers in my phone I haven't called in years and I actually have files in this computer that were on the computer I had like four computers ago in 1998.

  • I love any kind of tea.



These are all random, but I just deicded it would be something fun to do.

No comments: