Thursday, March 26, 2009

...

I can't help but feel like I have done something wrong. Besides the usual, I mean. There is just a lot of stuff going on in my head and I can't deal with most of it. It seems that I also don't want help from anyone else either, since I have been constantly pushing that away. Truth of the matter is, I don't know what I want to do, but I know that I feel like I can't do things anymore. It seems more and more each day that the things I once had are slipping away, the things I could do right.



I used to write in this thing...five times a week, some times I would do it multiple times a day. Now I seem to not write in it once a month, but looking back there is more buzzing through my brain now than there was before. I can't be sure what to think about all of this...

1 comment:

CarrollEmerson said...

After reading your most recent comments I wanted to simply comment and say that you are not alone in the world with your feelings. There are other people who feel the same. I used to have similar feelings and did not know what it was I wanted or where I was going. Then I figured it out. Here is a suggestion. since you like to write, or so it seems, go get you a notebook for personal reflections, unless you have one already. Then go to the link I will send you and get the e-book, Success Is S.I.M.P.L.E. The book contains lots of information and expresses it in a SIMPLE way as to how you can achieve whatever you want in your life. It uses the word SIMPLE as an acronym to lay out the steps you need to take to be successful in any endeavor you undertake from relationships to career choices. How do I know this? I wrote it. I have personally lived and am living a great life. You can too. Here is the link.

http://www.carrollemerson.com/ebooks.html

I guarantee it will be the best $5 you ever spent if you apply what you learn.