Monday, January 26, 2009

The End

It seems that you saw fit to finally go ahead and disown me, cut me loose, whatever you would have it called. And I'm left wondering was what I did really the most horrible thing ever? Was it enough to be left without a word or reply or anything at all. It makes me feel like people really will let you down more often than not. On a long enough timeline people will do just that. Maybe that's a bit much, a bit too much of an impossible standard to live up to.



I can admit it was a dumb thing to do, I can even admit that I was at fault and I apologized, just as someone who is at fault should. People don't always want to forgive. So I use this as a learning experience I guess. I chuck this one up to having been unlucky and let it go. It's just so hard to part with friends. Even when they're one hundred and fifty miles away, even when they're a million miles away. Distance, fights, the little things that pop up, they shouldn't matter in friendship.



But they do.

No comments: