Thursday, April 24, 2008

While

Been a while since I did one these, since I started the story; which is getting underway nicely now. I'm do tired though. I worked late last night early this morning and I have to get up in about four and half hours and get to work. Things have been pretty rough besides work. I've had to face some of the questions about myself that I have been avoiding for a while and I am starting to wonder if I need to make some more adjustments to how I do things with myself.



My mind's been kind of on the fritz lately, plagued by things that I can't even begin to sort out now and I'm wondering if I did something--if I am doing something to make matters worse for myself. I can't just stop thinking about them, as much as people say that you can. Its not like that for me. I don't have an easily distracted mind. Most of the time my mind will do anything I need to do while thinking about what I am trying to avoid. Other times I will just be so distracted I can't get things done.



Its like most of the time I can't even talk to people anymore. I hope this passes soon.

No comments: