Monday, April 14, 2008

*blank*

After losing what I thought was a friend over nothing, I'm convinced there are no descent people left in the world. Even after being friends for some years and talking pretty often; someone just dumps you off. Without a word, without any sort of a warning. Someone I had thought was a really good person, someone I thought that I could talk to and trust just up and blocks you and stops answering your calls. I don't know what to say about her, besides I wish I'd never known her. If all she was going to do was sneak out when she thought I wouldn't notice, or just walk out and not care if I noticed. What's the point? Why even be friends at all then?



I don't even want to talk about it anymore, its something that's just going to make me more angry.

No comments: