Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Procedure

Is this standard procedure for you? Is this how you treat people who extend their hand and try to talk to you, try to be your friend at the very least. I don't know how some people manage to reach out to others that they don't know. Being open and friendly often seems to end with you being rejected. How do you handle that rejection? What's the right way to do this?



I haven't found my niche for meeting people, new friends or otherwise, it seems that the people I meet lately pass through my life just as soon as they came in. And when I reached out to meet someone, through another person--it ended in my being treated like I was nothing, like I was old news and unwanted. I don't care what anyone says, it hurts being treated like that even by new people.



So here is the thing, I think I might just let this thing go. Toss this to the side and forget about this because more than anything else I don't want to deal with how some others treat those who reach out to them.

No comments: