Saturday, September 24, 2011

Prison Term

Prison_Term

Before any of you jump on me about my support of Obama, let me say this is not about that. This is about the racism, hatred and bigotry often directed at him in a way that is undeserved and just outright stupid. I claim no political allegiance and do actually agree with some conservative ideas. But I feel like these people are not just a bad representation of Conservatism and Americans...they're a bad representation of human beings.
This is a real post from facebook and these comments have not been doctored in any way. It was posted on my wall by someone whom I've deleted from my friends list but I thought it was important that people online see what kind of people are out there and understand what racism and hared look like.
And this is actually publicly shared anyone with or without facebook can see it:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2079629109537&set=p.2079629109537&type=1&ref=nf

BTW, anyone ever notice the direct correlation between being a racist and being bad at photoshop?

No comments: