Saturday, May 07, 2011

Its Been A Long Time

Its been a long time since I really got on this thing and wrote, there’s not much to say right now really. One would assume if I haven’t found time to come on here and talk about my life or anything else, then life must be really good or really bad. Well it’s the former.

But that’s not the reason why I haven’t been around.

Life has been busy, lots of talking on the phone now with the new girlfriend. A lot of working and not enough time at night for me to come in and really write like I want to. I really have a lot to do but I don’t know when life will calm back down to the point that I can do something about it. Especially when it comes to my writing.

I’ve been taking baby steps though, writing a little bit at a time and working my way back up from the beginning. I’ve decided to go back through and rewrite the vital parts and rework some of the rest. I am working on what I want to change and I still want to finish it on the same time scale I have been saying for a while but the difference is I need to work faster now and step my game up to make sure that I meet my own deadline.

Though I’ve never had issue with it before.

No comments: