Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank God We Live in the Real World

This is a real life conversation I just had with my best friend. I omitted the lines about some video on you tube because they bare no relevance to what we were talking about.

Justin says (12:49 AM)

it looks like I will have to draw balls and hand deliver them, if we lived in the Harry Potter world you'd be getting owls day and night, carrying pictures of dicks and balls

PJ says (12:49 AM)

ha. id send Voldemort a pic of my balls

Justin says (12:49 AM)

one of those moving wizard photos. swinging you balls back and forth

PJ says (12:50 AM)

or just me beating off. he would come after my ass that same night

Justin says (12:51 AM)

owl would be a good way to deliver drugs

PJ says (12:51 AM)

or request hookers

Justin says (12:51 AM)

how much cocaine do you think an owl could carry

PJ says (12:52 AM)

not much...the only reason birds can fly is because of how light they are lol

Justin says (12:53 AM)

this conversation is officially legendary

This remarkably juvenile—I know.

No comments: