Saturday, October 09, 2010

Stick It Out

The last few days have been hard, I’m thankful I have my editing work to throw myself into, games to play and a book to read. Though I don’t see me being able to go at this pace much longer. I’m in bed as long as I can manage most days and even when I’m up and about I’m tired.

Everything is exhausting, I feel hollow and uneasy. Sometimes I feel sick and other times tired, on a bad day its both.

Life without stress wouldn’t be life at all, this is true. But I don’t think it should have these effects on me. Before I had those periods to cool down but when I’m left with my own thoughts is when things are at their worst. I can’t distract myself or pull myself back to rationality all of the time so in those instances I just have to go to sleep. (like I said, usually am pretty tired any)

I can’t really cast blame for this little slump, I can say don’t worry as much as its hard to admit I plan to stick this out. Even if its here to stay.

No comments: