Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Dream a Little Dream of Me

I was already sick of the “My” prefix to the posts. This entry is a quick one, hopefully. Though its really hard to tell that going into the whole deal. Sometimes I have a lot more to say than I’ve planned.

Lately there’s been a lot of strange dreams I’ve had. None of them have a central theme and most of them seem to be the kind of thing that you’d get into with a slasher flick. One of them, I was able to wake myself up from using a line of thought from Inception. Basically I began to wonder how I had gotten somewhere, why I didn’t remember traveling and why the people who were with me were there.

Woke me right up.

But these dreams are making it hard to sleep. which when you’re working on an average of four to five hours of sleep a day—isn’t good. Not much time you can cut out of that before its little more than a cat nap.

I don’t have any idea how to remedy it though, how do you get rid of the things your subconscious mind does?

No comments: