Thursday, March 18, 2010

Grow Up

I can’t call you friend anymore and the worst part about it is: I don’t know why.

I’ve facebook messaged, emailed, IMed and sent messages on sites we both go to over the last couple of months and there’s been no response since practically Christmas. It’s not like you haven’t been on or have made an effort to hide that you’ve been on. If you don’t want to talk to someone, be a grown up and just tell them.

A real friend can make time to say something back, to at least say hi. I’ve got busier friends under more pressure that do it.

Yet you seem to make time to talk to everyone who doesn’t know you and to make small talk with people whom you, yourself would have admitted mattered. You could make all of the excuses you want, but its plain to see you don’t want to make the time and its shitty that I’ve wasted this much of my time trying to keep up with you.

If this is the fickle way you treat friends, why would anyone worth a shit want to be your friend?

No comments: