Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thought

There’s not a lot going on…outwardly with my right now, anyway. There are questions. What do I do now? Where do I go next? Confusion seems easily come by but that’s something that can be said almost any time you think about making big changes. It’s not just the change that keeps us from moving forward, its the fear of things going badly. After all, if we all knew that something would be better, for sure and certain. We’d jump at the chance to do it.

That’s the issue I face right now. Uncertainty is the wall that pretty much blocks change. If I could know for sure that this would turn out right, I would run with it. I would change everything to fall in line with what I can’t seem to get over and I would do it now.

After all, if I knew it would be for the best, why would I hesitate?

I thought for a second today that something was clearer. I thought I could just close my eyes and fall backwards into all of this and it would all work itself out in the end. I don’t know what was wrong with me because I know I thought wrong.

Some things just require careful consideration.

No comments: