Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Controversy

It would seem that I have started a bit of a problem. But let me start off by saying, I am writing this post on Windows Live Writer, just downloaded this and its interesting. Seems Microsoft is stepping their game up to compete. Now on to what I wanted to write. This will be a short post.

But a friend of mine, or former friend, who will remain nameless actually claimed that we couldn’t be friends anymore because I posted a picture.

This picture:

O7rgPl

I think that it did need to be said, and when I saw this picture I thought that it said it perfectly. She claimed I was after attention, I think that was the only comment she could make that didn’t seem like it disagreed with the inevitable truth, there’s no such thing as a Muslim-Commie-Nazi-Peace-Monger…

No comments: