Friday, March 30, 2007

300

A lot of people are starting to talk about the End of Days. What do I think? I don't really believe it, mostly because of the fact that I think that its something that we can't predict. But at the same time I also believe that we all need to be prepared for what ever might come next.



With the way things are going with Iran right now I think that it is important to consider we might be at war with a country that has nuclear weapons. What the news won't tell you is that their first nuclear bombs won't be 1/100 the strength of our first tests. And that if we hit them just right, less than six bombs would destroy that whole country. I think its safe to say we can destroy one country to save countless others.



Hm, but I saw a documentary on how we could beat them...and it'll only take three hundred men.

No comments: