Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Writing Binge

I’ve been on a writing binge while my ear is getting better. Two days ago I couldn’t hear and now I’m actually able to hear out of the left side again. The right side is seemingly fine. It’s always the same ear too! Which I really don’t get but whatever.

As for what I’ve been writing. Short answer is not what I’m supposed to be writing. I did some fan fictions and I am finishing up one of my longer fics now. There’ll be links below.

Devil on the Isle of Dogs – My first big Sherlock fic, its pretty much centered on Molly and it features a cameo by Holly and Lewis.

Danger Night – more Molly/Sherlock pairing dribble.

Driver – Sherlock gives Molly a birthday gift, though this one was just smut for the sake of it.

The Next Great Adventure – a kind of general story featuring Sherlock and my character Dee.

These are just the completed or near completed works.

No comments: