Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Forums

Coming home from work at this time feels weird. But I felt I needed to post something here just because I have been thinking it. I spent a lot of my time on forums a while back, one forum in particular and these days it just feels like a waste to even log in most of the time. I rarely if ever feel like the things these people are saying interest me and the little things I do still like to do there are so few that I can handle them simply by hitting the place up once a week.

Not that I am shunning forums all together, the Canon Camera photography boards and the Something Awful writers forum have been very helpful to me in finding people with whom to get tips from and share ideas.

If not for my time on forums though I wouldn’t have met some of my very favorite people. At the same time I think the relationship between me and forums is coming to a close.

No comments: