Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another First

Here it is, the first blog post from the new laptop, kind of hard for me considering my hands are ten times bigger than the little guy but I am still grateful for this little thing.

So between hanging out with PJ and working on getting this little guy squared away (the laptop), I got to watch Zombieland and listen to the plight of some of my male friends when it comes to women.

Its strange to say it out loud, but its shocking to me how someone can transform before your eyes and how someone can mean so much in a way you never expected them to. Its also odd to note how someone can change in your mind when you look back at them and what they put you through.

I can’t help but think back to someone in the past and compare the person I thought she was, wished she was and the people I know now. Some of them are ten times as loyal and trustworthy and a million times better as friends.

So I have done a little purging.

Oh yeah, and I need to say that I am back to work on the writing.

No comments: