Monday, November 09, 2009

I am Jack’s Rehashed Emotion

Yeah I have really been absent a while when it comes to this. A lot has happened and its hard to see where I stand and what’s going to happen next. I don’t feel like rambling on and on about a subject that, in my own mind, has become pretty tired.

I am sure we’re all better served not becoming bored with it here too.

I think that being bored with it might be a misunderstanding. I am not bored with it, its not the kind of thing you get bored with. It’s more like you’re fed up with feeling a certain way. Bored would be nice right now, bored would be peaceful.

At the same time I feel like I am missing something, like something with another friend is wrong. Recently she’s acted strange with me and she seems like she’s mad about something but I can’t, for the life of me, tell what that is.

Why do things have to be so difficult?

No comments: