Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Birthday Blog

For those who don't know, this is a blog warning them, this week end is my birthday and I plan to be in the Austin /San Antonio area. I'll be twenty-two and I have some plans for what I want to do and most of it just involves seeing people. But on top of that, I just need to get away from Houston for a while. I think staying in this city for too long is poison.



That having been said, there are plenty of sanctioned activities and always some that are off limits. Activities that are off limits include anything:



  • Anything involving hookers or strippers

  • Anything involving heights

  • Anything involving horses

  • Anything the cops might hit me over the head or taze me for

  • Anything that alerts the FBI to my music downloading habits


  • That's pretty much my list...hope to see you all soon.

    No comments: