Saturday, October 06, 2007

Real

I'm a little upset, just because of the way I got chewed out in general, albeit by some people off the internet that I don't even know. The thing was this, someone made this thing where you post pictures of girls you think are pretty. The catch was they couldn't be like models and stuff like that, they just had to be regular girls. When it started out everyone post one or two pictures at a time.



Well I'm not going to post nude pictures of the girls, so all of mine were pretty much regularly dressed. I start getting yelled at because the girls I am posting aren't big breasted enough, or they're too skinny, too thick or whatever else. I put up with it for a while, but eventually I got tired of emails and stuff about it. So I just gave up and wrote this to them this morning:



Yeah I'm done with this thread in all honesty. If people are going to bitch about girls I've posted for being too whatever, and the thread is entitled "Real Girl Picture post" I don't have anything else to do with this. You guys don't seem to know what real girls look like. And in a way I have to agree with Carnage (another poster), that these big breasted, fake looking girls that everyone seems to be into, aren't what a girl looks like. Very few girls are blessed with looks that good and comments like "her nose is a little too long" show just how petty you all are being. A girl might have a little meat on her, especially if she's got a chest. If she doesn't have much of a chest then she's more than likely thinner.



It's not impossible to find someone who's thin with a chest. But its not common. Add to that gobs of makeup, what looks like some plastic surgery and other stuff and these girls everyone's going ape shit over aren't more than just someone's fixer up. I could take almost any girl who is kind of cute and with thousands of dollars of surgery or makeup make her look like that…thing is a girl doesn't have to be half naked to be hot, or super skinny, or big breasted.



I hope if any of you have daughters you sure as hell teach them that at least.



So that's it for me, I'm out.



I think that a lot of the time in today's society that this is the problem with the perception of other people. Each gender doesn't seem to know what regular people look like and they expect every guy they come across to look Brad Pitt and every woman like she's Jessica Simpson. I just got really pissed because I know those girls who get ignored for their little flaws. Some of them are great women and extremely beautiful and sweet. But the truth is they're not perfect enough.

No comments: